Friday 1 December 2023

I nice Fish and chip supper

 Yes it is Friday and happy that it is. No school for two days and yes still going to wake up early tomorrow to do some shopping, Sunday I am going to sleep in if it is possible and not set an alarm and get up when I am good ready. 

Tonight I am not going to go bed too early, as I woke up around 2am this morning and took me ages to get back to sleep.

Today was a homely day and published another vlog, if you'd like to watch it is a Writing Vlog and working on a vlog and writing another blog. Here a link to my new vlog, I uploaded today: https://youtu.be/3u_-67AOi2o

Friday it is winding down and just chilling and if the weather is okay we will be going to see Leatherhead FC as my son got a free ticket from school, play. It's been a while since we have been there, and so if it goes ahead will be a good afternoon, making sure we wrap up warm. 

I really like going to see different teams play, especially lower division and can be really good fun and good matches. You can never underestimate football teams, no matter what league they are in. So would recommend to support local teams and great way to get out and meet people, and just enjoy the game. 

Not soon before Christmas and bought another Christmas present. Check out BuyAGift.com, as they have many different experiences, and if you didn't read my blog on Wednesday, went to the Patisseries Valerie in Victoria, for a afternoon tea and it was really nice. It was a present from last Christmas and as said in that blog, I would do it again. 

So going to end blog here and enjoy the rest of my Friday and chill.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment