Sunday 17 December 2023

Having a time to rest and ready for the week ahead

Its been a good weekend and had a proper rest. My injury I had on my side feel's like it is getting better but going to do all I can to not carry too much. Looking after our bodies is so important. That is why I like to make sure I get time to switch off and felt I did that and it felt so good.

My son looking at the Wandle River 

I spent time watching some films. The Crinch who stole Christmas and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, along with Match of the day and then went for a walk, and was good to get out and didn't walk to fast, but at a comfortable pace. 

Getting in touch with nature always helps and we saw a couple of foxes, and then we had a lovely roast dinner. There is nothing better than a roast dinner, and I bought another item to give to the local foodbank and was going to give to a foodbank once as month, but going to do this everytime I shop. 

There will be people on their own, and that saddens me. I am sorry if I have kept writing this, but I feel it is important to me and so want to do my bit to give and help other families and people. Not just at Christmas but all year round. 

Today it being Monday my and son and I are planning on going up to London and doing a long walk. I am going to try and see if I can upload more vlogs, and blogs, and will vlog Christmas, and so, if you'd like to check out my Youtube channels, then please do. Check out my Pinterest and Twitter which has all my videos on and links to my blogs: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/ and Twitter: https://twitter.com/Carrie82434764

I have my Newsletter to do for December and I post this on my blog: https://www.everyonecanbuildacastle.com

So there is more to come, and so wish you a good week and will blog again tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment