Thursday 7 December 2023

How time goes so fast and plans for the Christmas Holidays

So getting to the end of another week. It is one week away from when my son breaks up for school and so means getting things done before that arrives and my son wants us to walk from London Waterloo to Epsom so we are going to give it a try. It was a fail the last time, but if he wants to give it a go then we will try. So gonna gear myself up by doing walks in the morning and on the treadmill I have. 

I like the fact he likes to walk, I just hope thatt the weather will be okay and not to cold.

A Picture I took two years ago of the Christmas lights in London 

Also if there is going to be disruption on the trains, as we are going to take the train from Epsom to Waterloo, and then walk.

The good thing is though I won't have to set an alarm, as I wake up early anyway, and not gonna rush, but walk at a pace where we don't end up walking all night aswell as day. 

I would like to see the Christmas lights up in London, as this is something I have done since I was a kid and just so nice to see. I hope we get a chance this year, and see the markets along the Southbank too. It can be busy so good to get up there early, and may see Santa. 

My son keeps asking if the Teletubbies are going to be up there and wants to meet them. I have explained that they live on a land far far away. 

It is good to take these moments in, because kids grow so fast, and so going to embrace the age of my son is at now and see who we can bump into. You never know. 

If you have tips of where to go for Christmas, then please share, you can comment below. 

I today got the last of my presesnts, just got a birthday gift to buy, and a few more gifts for my son, and then that will be that for another year. 

It is amazing how fast it has come. 

So going to enjoy my evening, and I will be posting tomorrow, and then take a break over the weekend. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment