Tuesday 19 December 2023

Having lots of bags

It is Tuesday, and managed to get some of my sons gifts wrapped for Christmas and have a bedroom full of bags. I did manage to pack things to reduce some of the bags, but yes I am over crowded, but once all the gifts are wrapped it will be less. 


When I say bags, plastic bags. I wrote a blog today about 10 things to organize on a regular basis: https://organize4thebetter.blogspot.com/2023/12/ten-things-to-organize-on-regular-basis.html

I will be doing a reset and get my bedroom organisation done. I am going to sort out my clothes again, and going through what I still not worn, or for a while. I like clothes but not when it clogs up certain spaces, then it time to decide on what can go and what can stay.

Many items I have are second hand items. I love visiting Charity shops, and checking out amazon, and do have the Shien APP, and I will click items, but keep them in my basket, and see if I can get the same product but on the high street and charity shops, as you can find some really good items.

I write a blog called Carries Versatile Fashion, and like items that I can wear all year round, and that have longevity. I like investing in items that is going to last for many years and because I tend to stay the same weight, I do have items that I bought a long time ago, that have lasted for a long time. 

Then I have my toiletries. I rarely have to buy Shower Gel, because I make them last and has helped save me money, and I will plenish more once I have used up what I have got. I talk a lot about this, on my Youtube channel: My way of living.

I always like to have perfume and for me is a must in my what I own and love treating myself, because like other items I have, I make them last. 

The same with Jewellery and cut down my shoes, but I am feeling like I do want to buy another pair but can't decide what type, as I could do with another set of boots of some kind. I had a pair of knee highs that I bought from amazon, and they fell apart, and so could do with another pair. as I like wearing knee high boots with leggins, sometimes and really helps to keep my legs warm but can wear summer time, and so is a good investments, and so going to have a look to see if I can buy another pair. 

So going to end blog, and please let me know if you too have a room full of bags. You can leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment