Friday 29 December 2023

Winding down after Christmas

So I am back in Wimbledon and my son is in bed, and I will be joining him soon, because we have been up so early, but wanted to get this blog out, and not let the side down, and staying up in case my son needs the toilet before I go to bed, and also want to watch a live and because I don't have to get up early, going to stay up for a bit, and have a bit of Me Time. 

In my opinion you need that time, because burn out is not good and can affect concentration, what we eat and just stay in bed all day. 

There was a time I did this, but I found that I would feel low, and had no drive to do anything, and then would feel low because it triggered negative emotions. 

Yes everyone is different, and one of nieces likes to be in her pajamas at the weekends, and that is up to her, and if helps to unwind from the week, why not, its all depending on how it makes you feel and if it benefits or not. 

Earlier my son and I went for a walk to hunt for the local cats we know, but didn't see any, but was good to be out and enjoy watching the world go by and watched the squirrels. 

I took some pictures and it was good to be out, it wasn't freezing, but very windy and there were others in the park we went to, and then chilled, had a lovely dinner and you have got to relax and recharge, to be ready for the next night and day ahead. 

Tomorrow we are off to see a Pantomime and yearly tradition, so looking forward to that, in the morning we may go for a walk, and play in the playground where we live and take it easy. 

Christmas takes it out of me, remembering the gifts, decor, food and entertainment. 

So going to take it easy. So bid you a good night and I will be back on this blog on Sunday, as it is new years eve. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment