Friday 8 December 2023

Another week finished

It is Friday once again and it has been alright. I got more subscribers on my main Youtube channel and 500 views for my other, and really means the world to me. So if you are one of them then thank you. 


I never thought I'd be writing blogs and doing Youtube videos and on social media, because as a kid who was born in the seventies, and grew up in the 80's and 90's where there was no internet until say 97 that the internet started to become a new way of communicating with people and not everyone had a mobile phone. 

At Secondary school we never had personalised phones in our bags, and now a distant memory. 

It is amazing how far the world has come in terms of technology, and now we can communicate all over the world, and yes it can comes with faughts, like hackers and trolls, and groomers, but it can also be a great way of helping charities, build funds and help support local businesses, that can grow into bigger ones and people earning money by showing their life online.

I feel that there is always going to be faults with the internet, because it is an open window for criminals and people being scammed, but if we share our stories on those topics the more we can all make it a safer and use it to change laws and make the world a better place to live.

Why people want to abuse the internet is beyond me, and why I do monitor what my son consumes and keep note of what he is watching, and he doesn't have a social media page or anything, and now he often will say no to a photo, to share on social media, which I totally respect.

I think listening to your kids and ask their permission to film them or be in a photo for my social media sites, is important, as their voices should be heard, and respect their wishes.

Not all kids want to be on camera. I for ages didn't want to put photos of myself on my social media, blogs and videos, and it took a lot of courage, but now feel more confident and being part of the online community. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment