Tuesday 5 December 2023

Wantng to make a difference in the world and support families and people in need

So today was miserable. I felt good in myself and wanted a day indoors as I wanted to edit and upload another vlog: https://youtu.be/FXIZTf8SgDU but my son spilled his milk all over the table because he was trying to start his laptop, and my keyboard didn't work and checked the batteries were ok, but it just wasn't working and needed to have one because I have a Teams meeting tomorow about my son moving up to Secondary School, and so my day indoors didn't go to plan, but actually the one I bought was high priced and doesn't make hardly any noise typing and a lot lighter to type on. I bought it from Rymans.

Life is full of challenges and so you have to take them, and luckily was easily able to get a bus in town there and back quite quickly. I have decided and wrote a blog post talking about it,going to donate and raise money for foodbanks, and each month going to do a grocery haul or donate money towards them as it really saddens me that there are families who rely on them to be able to feed their family.

You can read this blog here: http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2023/12/05/donating-to-others-for-christmas-and-plans-for-2024-to-raise-money-for-good-causes/

I going to get back into fundraising by walking in fundraising events, and build my fitness, and be a fundraiser and make a difference. I want to help families in need, the elderly and poor countries, and do what I can to help the world. 

The idea came to me when watching Steven Bartlet vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/@DOACBehindTheDiary

And for the people in Ukraine creating a card where they can use to buy anything they need and it came to me that I want to support food banks as I have been wanting to do his a lot, and when they have had baskets, collecting items give to food banks and want to do more, and did this the other day in Epsom for those raising funnily encough Ukraine and I just feel I need to that, and want to start this month for Christmas and continue. 

I want to volunteer to help charites, and I do feel a little nervous about it, but know I will be helping peoples lives, and do more to support those who just want to be able to feed their children and not suffer and the elderly too.

I hope it will motivate people to do the same and bring the world together and get rid of war and suffering.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment