Friday 22 December 2023

Good places to visit in the UK

We had a really good day once again, and went to Guildford to meet up with my Brother's family, to celebrate my sister In Law's and Step dad, birthdays and it was a nice meal, and at first we didn't see much of Guildford, but got a bit lost, and went down the wrong street, and it was nice with the lights and everything, and would go there again. It is a good place to shop, so definitely going to go back. 



It is easy to get too, just a train from London Waterloo and there are two train stations. There is London Road Guildford, and Guildford, and the last time I went there was with my Auntie and Uncle when they lived in Crondall near Farnham, and very different now.

This was a place my son wanted to go, as he loves trains and so asked where he'd like to go next, but didn't really get a reply as he kept saying Wimbledon, to go home, but has said before today, that he would like to go to Winchester and Portsmouth. 

So we will see. Tomorrow we are off to get some last bits for Christmas and going to go on, if not raining, our walk through a park called, Garfield, and going to pop into Sainsbury's, and my last present has arrived, and so will be it for this year. 

I haven't bought myself my gift set, so plan to pick this up before Monday, and then going back to Epsom on Sunday. 

I will be recording and going to put a vlog together of my Christmas, and so there are more blogs and vlogs to come, and working on a printable for the new year. No plans for new years, because Henry is going back to school on the third of January, so will probably stay in. The only thing is, my son loves fireworks and would want to see them.

I will let him stay up, and watch the fireworks on TV, and see the London Eye, and so I hope he will be happy about this. I would go up to London, but it is so expensive and be so crowded that we may not be able to see them, but I will do a bit of research to see. If you know of a good place to visit in Epsom, then please leave a comment below.

So I am going back downstairs to make a cup of tea and then watch a bit of Youtube. 

Have a wonderful weekend, and I will be posting on Christmas day. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment