Thursday 28 December 2023

Having a good bedtime routine.

So, what did the day bring to me, it being very windy and in parts cold? Well my son got his hair cut with his dad. I was going to mooch around the shops but my son wanted to come with me, rather than getting his haircut so went with him to the barbers and so whilst getting his hair cut sneaked out, and went onto a charity shop, but the urge to look around the shops, that was feeling excited about, disappeared. So we went for a coffee, after my son and his dad, got their haircuts and looked in H&M and then went back home, and worked on my book, watched some TV and had a nice bath and now writing this blog on the sofa, and going to chill. 


I read an email by Mel Robbins, and she talked about doing nothing, and so that is what I am going to do, and chill until it is time for bed.

It is good to have routine, and it should include rest. I did walk on treadmill, whilst watching a live video on Youtube, but now it is evening want to relax, and be recharged ready for tomorrow. 

Having a bath always makes me feel relaxed, along with reading and watching a bit of TV, and want to watch Call the midwife, Christmas special along with watching a bit of Youtube. 

My son wants cuddles so I hope you have had a good day and bid you goodnight and you have to prioritize and have self care added in so you can settle the mind and switch off. I have an over active mind so what I consume is important before bed and give yourself alone time and do what you want to do too.

So see you tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment