Wednesday 27 December 2023

Walking up in London, why I enjoy it.

Wow what a day. We, my son, husband and I walked from London Waterloo to Battersea today, as my son wants to walk from London Waterloo to Epsom, because he loves trains and wants to walk by or through the different train stations, and so doing it in bits. I love that he likes to walk, but with the rain and wind I did struggle but is the feelings that I get afterwards that makes me want to walk, because it is a free kind of Cardio exercise and bits, being in the gym at times. Not knocking gyms, because it was how I got into to exercise and miss the gym environment so going to be training in a gym again, as part of my exercise routine. 

Albert Bridge London when we drove through check out my Instagram of my photo for today: 

Walking helps my mind be creative, and going to continue going for walks because I want to walk and visit different places, and love my sons and I walk we do on Sunday mornings, and it is by the River Wandle and listening to the birds, we often take a trip to Colliers Wood and going for a coffee and pop into Sainsbury's and then walk back. 

So today was good, and we walked along the river and it was quiet, and did film, so a vlog will be coming of our walk today and so if you subscribe to my vlogging channel you will be notified once it goes up, checkout my Youtube channel: Typical London Gal

I am tired, as we been up early, around 5am, as my son wakes up always really early and good to work off energy that helps me sleep and then be ready for another day. 

So, going to end blog here and will be blogging on this site again tomorrow and so see you then.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment