Tuesday 26 December 2023

Life as a mum

At the moment my son is going to work on his Laptop, and is in the mode of copying me on my Laptop, and gives me a mouse, that I was using for my previous Laptop, but now have a new one! Lucky me, and hands me my Filofax, as I often will use when on my Laptop, and planning. 

Kids are funny, check out my blog, The Strangest things kids will do, and so we are on the sofa with our laptops, and makes me appreciate these times when he enjoys doing what I do, as time goes fast, especially when you have kids. It is also important for our kids to do their own thing, and discover life on their own. 


My son loves watching videos of trains and knows all the different routes of the trains and loves to personate, when walking that he is a train. So thanks Thomas the Tank Engine. As he believes that they talk and gets annoyed when he doesn't hear the recordings on the train, like "Mind the Gap between the train and the platform", and when he hears the message of the different stations, and gets annoyed when the go fast. Yet wants to go on a fast train. 

What does your kids like? Do they also personate? Please leave a comment below. 

Today we went for a coffee, as of course nothing was open yesterday, being Christmas day, and then visited TKMaxx and bought a few bits, which I have vlogged (video coming soon) and uploaded one today. Check it out: https://youtu.be/7iaZzlv1zgg

I now, thankfully, have a new laptop, thanks to my mum, and can upload and share weekly vlogs, and not have to break them up. 

So put a few weeks together to catch up, and so will be upload my Christmas 2023 in the next vlogs or two. 

I am now going to close my laptop and tomorrow we, my son and husband I will be walking, a long distance walk, and so will blog afterwards and check out my Instagram, as I have posted bits and please check it out, as post regularly, sharing part of my life: https://youtu.be/7iaZzlv1zgg

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment