Sunday 31 December 2023

Getting ready for a new year 2024

Hello! So here we are 5 hours left and soon it will be a new year, 2024, and I feel positive for once. I feel new opportunities arising, and that it will be a good one. I will be getting my son ready to go back to school, got to look at Secondary schools, see if Henry is doing swimming lessons at school, and not saying too much at the moment, until I get stuff done in aid of it, but working outside. 

I have wanting to learn more about Childcare and Healthcare, and so feel that is about to happen. 

Today finishing 2023 we went to the Westfields Shopping Centre in Shepherds Bush, and went to a Cat Cafe Called Java Whiskers, because my son loves cats, and thanks to my mum he got the chance to see some, play and stroke them and was really sweet. 

Then we had a lovely meal of picky food, and in my Pj's, and getting ready to go downstairs, to watch Jools Holland, as Rod Stewart is on it, and I watch it every year. I do feel tired, but don't want to miss the celebration, and one year would visit London, but not this year and wanted a quiet one. 

Check out my Instagram to see a picture I took, https://www.instagram.com/typicallondongal/?hl=en and last night we went to a Pantomime, Robin Hood, starring Anton Du Beck and Paul Chuckle, from the Chuckle Brothers and was really good. It was at The Victoria Theatre in Woking, and went to one last year at the same place, and they do have some good shows on there, so check it out. https://www.atgtickets.com/venues/new-victoria-theatre/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gmb 

So felt we had a perfect Christmas, one that was relaxing and peaceful. So lets all get ready and Happy New year.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment