Wednesday 13 December 2023

loving each day and not allow challenges in life get you down

I hope you are well and had a good day. Mine was okay but been in pain. I think it is carrying too much from carrying my laptop and books, so couldn't walk much today, as I'd liked, so just took it easy, but still a productive day, and got almost of what I need for Christmas and doing other errands, like food I needed to donate, and food for myself, so not a complete waste of a day and in a small workout this afternoon, but just simple slow workout so I don't aggravate my side, and watched a documentary by Stacey Dooley and it was about funerals. She admitted that she is scared of death, and it made me see how life can end at any time, so live and be happy the best you can. and don't hold yourself back. Here is the link to the documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDSFuC6P0iE

I didn't watch it because I like death easier, but was curious, and I do think it is good to plan ahead, and let your family and friends know of what you want, and prepare yourself for it. 

I'd like to know what you think. You can leave a comment below. 

With my son, I would like to make sure he is left with good memories, and make sure he is taken care of when I go, whenever that may be. 


I uploaded a new vlog, and catching up with my vlogs. Check it out: https://youtu.be/AtGZAmL3xI4

Life is challenging, and it is sad when people die, so live for each moment. Let fueds go, learn as you live in order to live better, and that love is a powerful word, and should not be used likely and that you surround yourself with people who have your back, and there for the good and the bad. 

So, I hope you don't think I am being morbid, but the documentary was so interesting, and it reminded me that I live each day like it is the last and enjoy my days, not just live it, but love it.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 






No comments:

Post a Comment