Thursday 30 November 2023

Walking in the cold and getting outdoors

So it is Thursday and wasn't feeling so good today, as I was still full from the day before but walked it off and had a lovely couple of Capuccino's and was a new blend and tasted so nice. This was Cafe Nero in Epsom and really good service and planned for the day and notes for my Youtube channel, My Way of living: https://youtu.be/c0KMzn6_zA0 


It was super cold glad I did some walking and felt better. I will be uploading another vlog, and written a new blog on my blog site, Life as a writer: https://inalifeofawriter.blogspot.com/2023/11/write-or-no-to-write-that-is-question.html

If you feel groggy then getting outdoors, and yes it is cold, but it helps clear germs that can spread.Yes you do need to  layer up, but just a steady walk when it is cold can do wonders. 

Seeing frost can make things look pictureress. 

Then when you are back indoors, it is nice and warm, and helps me with my energy levels, as I struggle with getting out of bed in the Autumn and Winter especially, and good to have a lovely hot bath in the evening. 

Give yourself time to your self. It is so important. It allows you time to breath and just calm down from the day, and have a good nights sleep.

Sleep is so important, and I used to suffer with bad Insomonia,, now though, not so much and I can go back to sleep when I wake up in the night, and also I get dressed straight away when my alarm goes off and prevents me from going back to bed and set the tone for the day.

I am all about happiness and wellbeing. Being content with what is around and what you have got, rather than what you haven't got and being thankful for the things you have in youir life, and not taking the days for granted. 

So going to get myself ready to relax and chill for the evening, ready for the next day and be ready for the weekend.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment