Sunday 10 December 2023

Changes to how i see life now going into 2024

I feel that it is only right that I changed this blog. When I previously wrote this blog, I was going through a tough period and my mental health was bad, and felt like everyone was against me and alone.
Appreciating the people and things I have in my life, has changed that. 
It has taken a lot to change my mindset and now feel stronger than ever to having the life I have dreamed of and spend time doing the things I love and building my life, to help others to build theirs

Picture taken going over Queue bridge and like seeing different birds, really helps with my feelings and nature can be the most beautiful site ever 


How you see the world is important in looking after yourself and managing your negative thoughts.
Life is full of challenges, and means we have to take time in understanding who we are and if we are having really bad thoughts that we talk to someone who can help. 

I am so glad that mental health is a serious topic now and that it can have a way of making ourselves feel bad and that there is nothing in this world for us. 
Illuminate the things you don't enjoy, and change them into the things you do want do enjoy. 
Set boundaries and if you need time alone, take it but don't close the door completely shut.
It is important you allow people in, and there are Crissis teams that can give you support and manage your life so you don't feel worthless, and know that you are here on earth for a reason.
Having a pet is good, for me I like writing and keeping a journal, going for walks and take time in pampering myself and reading, 
Music has played a huge part in my life, but I also like to turn things off and have some quiet time. 
I make sure I rest properly. 
A lack of sleep can have a real affect on us, and so take time in getting ready to sleep. Turn things off and just be with your thoughts and some find meditation really affective.
Stop allowing mistakes play on your mind, it is how we learn. We all make mistakes, and so once you have taken some time, sit down, to restart and get back up on your feet.

Have a room or an area in your home just for you, or a room for anyone who just want to be by thenselves for a bit, and allow yourself and them space, when things get too much.
I do have a blog that I write, that has tips just like these. Check it out via this link: http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

So, have a great week ahead and I will blog every week day, and will try to write one each Sunday too, of more things I want to share.
Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X 



























No comments:

Post a Comment