Monday 1 January 2024

Getting back into planning to be organized for another year

Happy new year everyone! I have been packing, and sorting out stuff to be put away and now back in Wimbledon, and been a chilled day. I washed my hair and done my skincare for the evening, and worked on book and writing notes and started a new book idea. 

I have been planning the year and this week, and week ahead. I feel good in getting set up for the year ahead, and organizing my notes on OneNote, along with my Filofax.

Part of me feels sad to let go of 2023, but you have to just get on with it, as time is never going to stop, so there is nothing we can do about that. I have also getting clothes and items, that my son will need to return to school on Wednesday and choosing his lunches and I got to say that they really are different when to comes to school dinners. They have a real good selection, and wished I could go to his school and have lunch there. 

It means that it will be time to plan the year out and update my calendar and my step sister bought me a new one to hang up, and I have began to use my google calendar again, as it easy to put dates that I have to remember using my phone and save paper. 

When it comes to planning I like easy assessable systems and nothing that causes me to be overwhelmed. I do like using paper, aswell and is back up should I lose my phone or my laptop doesn't work and still be able to check a physical paper planner/diary. 

Check out my Pinterest board on planning: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/planner-and-notebooks/planning-and-organization/  

I have two diaries to use, my Filofax and soft cover diary from my son, that he bought for my birthday, and so will help to plan and get organized. 

So, going to enjoy the rest of the day that there is left and then my son is off tomorrow from school being an inset day, so going to take him to the Cinemas to see Wonka.

Have a good week ahead.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment