Thursday 2 November 2023

Does bad luck come in threes

Oh where do I begin, today I was scammed by an email that was saying it was PayPal, when I haven't used PayPal in years and in an email I it gave me a number a call and I did, and on the call the person on the other end gave me actions and when I did the amount they were going to refund me was a different amount, to what was said and it was only when they tried to make me do a transaction I stopped and told them that I feel that this is a scam and hung up, and then £785 had been taken from my account, but thankfully I called the bank they couldn't see it and boy was I relieved, and with Christmas coming I feel we need to be on high alert for scammers, and now nervous of using my laptop to buy products online, and made a decision that I am only going to buy items on line using my phone, it feels safer. Please tell me your thoughts on that. You can leave a comment below. 



I have had issues uploading picture to my Instagram, and now it is the next day because the scammers got into my laptop, so is being looked at and this morning because of a storm, there were no trains and had to get a cab.

My son's taxi that takes him to school didn't show up but as I was calling them, they arrived and so it all turned out okay, but does bad luck come in threes? Or is it a coincidence? 

In counting that was 4 incidences and so for me I think it is just bad luck and there will be disruptions, that is life and seeing what is going on in other countries those incidences aren't that bad and solvable and insignificant. 

I watched the first part if  David Beckham's documentary and even with all the success he has had, has come against bad luck, not been a smooth ride, like him being blamed for being sent off when England played against Argentina in the World cup, and for me it is a team effort and its because he was in the spotlight and furthering his career. I not sure of some of the clothes he has worn, like the Sarong, and some of the hairstyles, the Mohawk, but that should, in opinion, take away the fact he is still one of the greatest of footballers and enjoyed his life. 

Yet his life has been challenging and there will always be challenges and disruption, but it is how you handle it and not allow it to intervene in your wellbeing and I do write a blog about Happiness and wellnesses: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

So does it come in threes, bad luck, tell me what you think.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment