Monday 20 November 2023

Get ready for Christmas 2023

I didn't manage to write a daily blog yesterday, I didn't feel to good and spent time playing football with my son and rugby and so back today. I have uploaded a new vlog: https://youtu.be/xwDk7M7MJSo 

The weather was bad this weekend and so was hard to find things to do, so took Henry to a place called Gravity and it was good but is expensive and a bit of a rip off, but he enjoyed it and he did some drawing, then we played shops, which is a good fun game for kids. 


I have some Christmas presents, and pulled out my Christmas folder which needs to be updating and a idea that can help plan for the festive season, and get the Christmas panic, of getting decor, food, drink and presents. 

The one thing I don't like is the mad rush around Christmas when it comes to shopping and so I like to shop in the morning to miss all that, and do the same when visiting the Christmas markets there are, and look forward to a Christmas drink and some Mulled Wine. 

What are looking forward to? And what drinks do you like at Christmas?

I have been playing some Christmas music and yesterday my husband put some on and feel ready.

For me Christmas for me is to take a good break and like to go for a walk on Christmas day and a few drinks and just celebrating with no stress and be with family, and switch off from the everyday life. 

So try not to get stressed, and the greatest gift for your love ones is you. 

There was a time I didn't like Christmas and was a humbug and was just another day. Now though since having my son, see it from his eyes and it is magical and want him to enjoy it and have good memories of this time of year to celebrate too and restore his love for it, and an enjoying time.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment