Friday 3 November 2023

Concerts, theatres and football

It is Friday! And now in November and it is cold out today, so I went into town to get some tissue paper, to get some milk and envelopes, and did a bit of walking and now on my sons laptop, as mine was being fixed after I was scammed (check previous blog for details) and watching a bit of YouTube and waiting to find out if I can get some tickets to see Bruce Springsteen and I feel so relieved now because I thought he was performing this summer gone and wouldn't get the chance to see him, and so praying that I am lucky.


Who would you like to see in concert. I have been waiting to see Bruce for ages, and really would like to see Michael BublĂ©, and next want to book a Pantomime. Its like a tradition. Last year we, me and my son, went to two and saw Bryan Conley and was really good. 

I have been going to Pantomimes for years, since a kid and always such good fun, and going to concerts and other shows. I feel we have to look after and support the theatres, because they are a great thing to do, and would like to see more and going to write a list. 

The other things I like to do, is going to football and rugby match and going to a match on my son's birthday at AFC Wimbledon, and I do support Chelsea but it so difficult to get tickets and expensive and so like support lower league teams and local ones. 

I like to see live events and now going to look at going to a fireworks display, my son heard fireworks going off lastnight and wanted to see where they were coming from, and so going to see if there is a local one this weekend, or next week  

So going to enjoy the rest of this week and will not be blogging on Saturday as it is my day off but will be back on Sunday.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment