Tuesday 28 November 2023

Having a good homemade dinner

I feel a lot better today. Yesterday I was so tired that I just needed to rest and give myself time to relax. So today I uploaded a new vlog: https://youtu.be/DKxmJxz_Ogw and wrote a new blog on one of my google blogs, https://organize4thebetter.blogspot.com/2023/11/getting-through-festive-season.html



Now just read through one of my new books as I do have others planned and drafted, to get the fourth edit done, and had a few phone calls to deal with, and so now going to write this blog and then gonna rest and catch up on some TV and Youtube and put work to rest for another day.

Tomorrow I am having Afternoon tea in London, and so very excited about that and then going to see if I can get a few more Christmas gifts and start getting my plans together to continue planning for the rest of this year and next. 

I already have dinner one as using my Slow cooker, and have Chicken Casserole and would recommend a slow cooker and just saves so much time. 

If there were four things I could pack to take away with me, if I ever move again, it will be having a kettle, dinner set, my Laptop and slow cooker. 

What would you take? Of course it would be if you are a parent, our kids, and spouses, partners but objects and equipment and love money saving ideas and a slow cooker is one of them. 

You have to invest in gagdets when it comes to having a good dinner and nice to have a warmly dinner that takes little effort but tastes good and so going to start making homemade healthy dinners and still have naughty foods. 

I would like to make a curry from scratch again and Chickpea and Pilar rice and not had a stirfry for ages so got a few meals planned and it is good to be back in the kitchen and cook, whilst listening to music, podcast or audiobook. The current audio book I listening to is Atomic Habits, and Podcasts are usually Mel Robbins, Real Talk Kim, Diary of a CEO, Happy Place and Happy Mum Happy Baby.

So going to continue my day and will blog tomorrow and will be vlogging too, so have a good rest of Tuesday.


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment