Monday 27 November 2023

A good weekend of visiting a new pub and having a super weekend

Oh boy what a weekend and welcome. This is my daily blog if you are new here, and post Monday to Friday about different things, and how I feel today and various topics. 

So, it was sad to hear about, Terry Venables has died who was a footballer and manager, and well respected, because of taking England Football team to the Semi Finals in 1996, and I remember watching, at my nans and Earls Court, and my nan spent a lot of time on her balcony because England would win every time she was out there. 

Picture I took yesterday walking passed Wimbledon Common 

This week I was clearing my emails, and had over 8,000 emails in one account and completely cleared and done the same this morning and feels so much better and unsubscribed from a lot of sites, and would recommend others to do the same, if you feel bogged down. 

We visited a lovely pub on Saturday where they have a cat and my son of course loved it, as he loves cats and recommend visiting Wimbledon Village and Common. It was cold, but we had sunshine and good to go for a walk and visit new places, and then yesterday they had a Winter Fair on, in Wimbledon. It was okay but wasn't blown away and was super cold so went back indoors. 

I sorted out my bedroom, and always like doing a reset and will film another Reset as one is due and glad to have gotten my emails down, and also having a clear out of my blog posts that are irrelavent and want to update. Check out my blog site: http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

I am going to do the same with my other blogs and just having a good sort through. 

It is good to declutter and will be sorting out, more areas out and do a Winter Clear up, and decorate for Christmas, getting more gifts for the festive season and plan more walks to help clear the mind and plan to visit Carshalton and will take you along. If you didn't know I have three Youtube channels, and post vlogs on my channel Typical London Gal, and here is my new one I posted this week: https://youtu.be/WFtMwhqln0I 

Today I do feel super tired and so not planning on doing a lot, and if you feel wiped out it is important to rest and recharge and so going to do little and just chill.

Have a super Monday and will blog again tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment