Thursday 16 November 2023

Getting ready for Christmas

Check out my Organise for the better blog: https://organize4thebetter.blogspot.com/2023/11/good-ways-to-use-what-you-have-got.html
I have also uploaded a new video for my Youtube channel My way of Living: https://youtu.be/Vj9Zc7p6AtQ

There will be a new vlog going up on my channel: Typical London Gal Carrie Holmes, tomorrow as it seems take a day to edit, because of the laptop  has little storage, but this should be resolved soon, and so got to make do with what I have got. and check out my channel for weekly content, of my last vlog I did last week: 

It is good to have had a prductive day and completed another chapter editing my new book. I am doing my 4th edit of my new book, and feel pleased with it so far, and doing it by page rather than each chapter has made it a lot easier to edit, and will remember that. 

Life is all about learning and progressing, taking on challenges and making everyday count. 

My son had another dry night, check out previous blogs on this site: https://mydailythougthsandfeelings.blogspot.com/2023/11/we-had-result.html

So feel good about that. I have begun getting ready for Christmas and pulled out my Christmas folder that I am going to show and reorganize, and I have got one present bought. 

I am fed up of stressing about it and rushing, so going to take my time. I think we get stressed because we worry that its not going to be a good one, because we can't afford it and that we have to spend a lot, which we don't. I will be filming more of my channel My Way of Living to help have a good christmas without blowing the budget. 

It is not all about giving gifts. For me it is a time to wind down and I love Christmas music, and having a glass of Prosecco in the morning, whilst we prep for the dinner, and opened up our gifts, and spending time with family you love and friends, dressing up and just having a good fun day. 

So, I hope you have a good evening. It is Thursday and soon end of the week, and will be blogging again tomorrow. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment