Sunday 5 November 2023

Ordering the wrong thing

 Sunday afternoon, I feel a little extra tired today and felt like just staying in bed all day, but can't and had delivery and ordered some items that was the item I thought and felt so stupid. 

I feel like Elizabeth's mum, in my book Mum&Me Elizabeth (the daugthter) mum keeps ordering goods from home shopping channels and online and, when they turn up not what she thought they were gonna be.

If you wanted to know it was Zero Guinesses but meant to order the normal cans of guiness and so popped Sainsbury's to get the right ones. 



If you want to check out my book Mum&Me then click here to check it out: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mum-Me-Gucci-Tits-Virtue-ebook/dp/B0BGSS7H9K/ref=sr_1_1?crid=T2M3RMUNGF6Q&keywords=mum+%26+me+carrie+holmes&qid=1699194700&sprefix=mum%26me+carrie+holmes%2Caps%2C172&sr=8-1 

It is confusing though, my sister in law accidentally bought the wrong type of Prosecco, and so is as far as I am concerned an easy mistake. Have you done that, ordered the wrong thing not realising its the wrong items. Leave a comment below. I love reading other people's stories. 

It is good that alcohol companies are doing non alcoholic drinks, but my sons dad, who they were for, doesn't like it, but there is a friend of ours that does, so they won't go to waste, and now I will next time, if there is, order the right ones. We all make mistakes and is how we learn and grow, and the one thing I now do, is not give myself a hard time over it, but just learn for next time and noone got hurt and was fixable.

Yesterday was a really good day. My brother organised and surprise lunch and had my cousins and family there, and friends which she didn't know, and it was so nice to see them, because everybody lives in different places it is not always possible to see each other and so when we do, it always such a pleasure and have a catch up and talk about the passed and just catching was so great and would like to have more time seeing my family and I do come from a large family and so it is good to see them, and as a kid I loved it. 

In my opinion, at this time of year it is good to spend time with family and friends. My life has changed a lot and many of my friends have gone, and moved on, but don't get down hearted about it, it's life, and life changes. 

So don't allow mistakes get you down, take it as a lesson and if there are family that you haven't seen for a long time, get in contact and meet. It doesn't have to be any where big, just a coffee or in our case it was a lunch and a central location, and was a great day.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  


No comments:

Post a Comment