Wednesday 22 November 2023

Travelling across the world

Much better day today. I have been decluttering. Sorting out my sons clothes, put out some laundry and worked on a blog post for my blog site: http://carriesversatilefashion.com, and published my newsletter for this month on my site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2023/11/22/november-newsletter-2023/

I have also been watching a bit of TV, to take a break from Youtube and watched Celebraties Race Across the Road, and it is brilliant. So gonna watch more of that. I will watch the non celebrity one too. 

It is on BBC 1, and I am not sure if I would ever do that. I'd like to walk the whole length of Britain, but in a different country, not so confident about it, and would struggle to set of and so thought it was good to watch and encouraging too. It is amazing how much you need to work together, as they are teams of two. 

I think it is good to do challenges as I do a lot, and when I moved to the south coast of England was good for me, and it was a change I needed, but would take a lot to race across the world. 

Would you do it? Please leave a comment below. 

The one place I'd like to explore more is America. Going to America at Christmas time was so much fun and it was an experience that I'd never thought I ever get to do, so when I did it was so motivating, to do this again, and so there are countries that I would like to see. 

I would like to take Henry on more train rides. He is my son and loves trains, dinosaurs, Blippi and helicopters, and go on the Bluebell again, which is old fashioned steam train. We did this one Christmas, with my brother, his wife and kids, and was such a good day out. 

It is good to explore, and with others. I did a charity walk with friends and family, walking over the bridges in London, and was for a Hospice, and it was hard, but once done we had a drink, and got a lift back and would love to do this again, and so see if I ever get the courage, and Race Across the World too.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment