Tuesday 7 November 2023

A Productive day getting projects completed

Hello happy Tuesday! Yes it is the second day in the week and this morning went for a walk, a coffee to do some planning whilst enjoying a Capuccino and did some errands and now had a lovely lunch, which was leftovers from yesterday evenings dinner and completed the 3rd draft of my new book which I plan to get out at the end of this year, and so good to be so productive. Tomorrow I am going to pop out again for a walk and going to try and do a longer walk, and get some more bits done and completed, and so great to see things progress. 


So now listening to the Youngs Guns 2 soundtrack by Jon Bon Jovi, and is one of my favourite albums and love the films too, and taking a break from watching videos and on going to play this on when I use my husbands treadmill, and when I would go to the gym, would play music and lose myself. 

I do have two blog site I write about fitness. One is Get fit Get actiive https://getfitgetactivewithme.blogspot.com/ and https://sportsandfitnesspassion.wordpress.com

When I went running I would but depends on the time of day it was and if walking near busy roads, need to be careful so tend to play music whilst travelling or writing a blog post. Take care of yourself when getting fit this time of year, due to slippery pavements and make sure you wear bright coloured clothing so you can be seen. 

I would so a Sunday run, but like to use Sundays to spend time with my son walking and exploring. This is mine and his time together, but weekends can be the best time to exercise and go for a coffee, and just not walking fast, just taking notice of what is around you, and I just feel so calm and at peace.

So needed when in the week you are rushing around and travelling. 

It can often feel that the weekends go fast and had more time to chill out, and so if I get to go for a walk in the week, then I get out there and do some. 

Since being a parent my fitness has gone up and did put on weight due to some medication I was taking for my mental health, but this was changed, because I had type 2 diabetes and changed this by dieting and exercising. 

Going for a walk it helps me to develop ideas for my content and get in touch with my creativity and grow as my blogs and writing grows. So if you can get outdoors why not meet a friend and go for a walk, because it is like therapy for me and tbankful of the body I have, rather than putting it down, which I did for a long time and would get really upset about it. 

So lets work together and all complete our tasks and conquer our dreams and goals, and spending time to progress our growth in this world and be the people we want to be.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment