Wednesday 8 November 2023

Books and TV and bus drivers

Just thought I had an issue with my creating a new post, but logged out and logged back in and it is fine.

Today I have been on my travels to and from Wimbledon and Epsom, to pick up my sons birthday gifts, but I have one missing. It was a large rugby ball, which was ordered from Amazon. Not gonna stress over it because whats the point? I can buy another one, but just a nuisance because it may not arrive on time. 





This is for my sons birthday. He will be 10 years old and want to docunent it, as you never that time back. 

I was worried that my son was getting sick, because he had a swollen red cheek, and eye was watering, but today he appears to be fine.

Last night I watched a film called Horrible Histories and is hilarious and want to watch it again. It is taking the micky out of Roman times films and so check it out. 

Today on the bus the driver got annoyed because a lady pressed the stop button thinking that was the stop she needed and realised she made a mistake, and was really rude. At the end of the day, it shouldn't matter as people will make that mistake, and its not the end of the world, because someone has done that. 

I think some people need to get out of their selves and not get bad tempered when it was an innocent mistake. What do you think? Have you pressed the button on a bus, realising it the next one?

Comment below and share you story. I love interaction and want to talk about different topics and so please give your feedback.

I been listening to my audio book Atomic Habits which is really intteresting and a lot of me I need to listen again to, and going to buy the physical book. Let me know if you have read it and what did you take from it and if you gave recommendation on audiobooks, like these please comment. 

So, gonna end blog here, and will be back with another tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment