Thursday 23 November 2023

Getting tasks done and getting ready for Christmas

This morning was bliss and so good to get out and walk, and have a coffee out and planning for my channel, My way of living: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9agww2YOWIU  and did edit a vlog for my other channel, The Typical London Gal, but it won't save. I use ClipChamp on my Laptop and it is rubbish. I so looking forward to having a new laptop, because the one I use, I have so many issues with it.

Anyway, it has been a productive morning and day, and so going to get my tasks completed, including this daily blog. I needed some new underwear and socks for my son, so picked these up, and recommend M&S as they do some nice clothing and bits, and they have food stores too, so picked up sone Garlic Bread to go with today's dinner. 

It is good to be productive and not wasting days, because it can bring us down when we haven't completed no tasks. Of course it is important to have a break and rest, but you can still be productive by doing that, like watch a TV series or read a book, and I like using afternoons to do a workout when I don't got outside and walk.

If you didn't read my previous blogs, I completed my monthly Newsletter, which I post on my blog site:

http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2023/11/22/november-newsletter-2023/

I ordered another gift, and so getting that done, and feel that I am getting ahead. Christmas shopping, and so gonna wait next week, to buy another set of Christmas gifts and deciding on where we will be over the festive period as may go away somewhere, but not sure as of that. 

Soon it will be time to put up those decorations, and then planning food. I know some plan ahead of time, and would say get your veg and freeze it, as this can help save the pennies and getting prepared so there is no last minute rush, to get it all. 

Tomorrow we are off up to London Waterloo, so going to see if the Christmas markets are on yet and my son wants to walk from London Waterloo to Epsom. So see how we get on. 

So gonna end this blog, and hope you have a good rest of the week, and may post tomorrow if not it will be either Sunday or Monday.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment