Tuesday 21 November 2023

It is hard being a Woman, and travelling from London to Surrey

Oh boy what a day. I am not good today due to my Menstraul cycle and so not able to do much because of it and support Vicky Pattison on women and periods, because it can really bring you down. I find now mentally, but the one area it doen't get me is fatigue and that is due to diet and looking after my health. 

Today though I had a appointment about my Mental Health and it went well, all is good in terms of weight, BMI and medication, its just hormones due to being on my cycle and why it is hard to be a woman sometimes. 

I travelled by bus to Epsom today, after my appointment and picking up some bits up on the way, and it was a good journey, but today the bus driver didn't stop for a lady as I was on the journey, and it used to be request stops and non request stops, but, it seems now, to be lost in translation, and not stopping so you always have to put our hand out.

Yes I could have got the train, but would have had to wait for a bus once I got of the train, because I couldn't do much walking today, as my cycle is heavy, and on one of he buses I went on, as I take two, one from Wimbledon to Morden and the other from Morden to Epsom, is close by and didn't have to wait long for them today.

Travelling from Surrey to London can be good and I do like to go by bus as I can listen to an audiobook or music. With the train is it shorter but is expensive to do this everyday. 

I wrote a blog about my son now being 10, which I don't post on all the time, but I created it initially so my friends and family on social media could catch up on my son, but now I do it to reach out and talk about my son, to help others with learning about the different milestones. 

https://theparentingadventuresthebirthofmyson.wordpress.com/2023/11/21/henry-at-10-years-old/

The other thing I did today, is start my Newsletter for November, and what is coming in my content and what I have been doing, and getting ready for the festive season. 

So, that is my thoughts and feelings today, and I have been filming for a vlog and going to upload a vlog twice a week, and so when this is done, I will let you know. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment