Tuesday 14 November 2023

Parenting Dilemmas

 So it is now Tuesday and feeling a little frustrated, and not sure what to do about it. My son is having issues with the toilet at night and we have stopped co-sleeping and him be sleeping on his own, to make him get up to go to the toilet by himself again, and it feels like we have taken another back step, in his development. 


Please give me some tips to understand it. I am not sure at the moment whereby he knows he is wet, but when I first ask him he says no, so going to keep my eye on him and if it doesn't get better perhaps I need to speak with a doctor to just check to see if it is due to a medical issue. 

My son alright during the day and will go for a wee before bedtime, and its only first part of the night. 

Anyway today I am having a day indoors as the weather is awful and wet and rainy so getting bits done, like I have posted another blog on my parenting blog site: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.com


It is the Second day of doing the 4th edit of my new book I am writng, posted on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZaCVp9LefF/ Showing some items bought from ASDA and getting the urge to buy more clothes, so trying to rein myself in and remember it is Christmas and need to save those pennies. 

I have a second Youtube channel, where I talk a lot about Managing my Money: www.youtube.com/@mywayofliving1602

So got two more tasks to do today so going to crack on and will blog again tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment