Friday 24 November 2023

Exploring the UK

Today I walked from London Waterloo to Vanxhall and from Ewell West to Epsom, and it a quite a walk, along with tears and tantrums, because Henry was determind into walking from London Waterloo to Epsom. which is such a long way. 

This was a image I took of the Thames in Bishops Park London where we walked and travelled by Uber Boat too, from Canary Wharf to Putney, which is near by 

I need to relax, but it wasn't the best start, as the toilets were out at the station and had temporary toilets which were disgusting and it was super cold and windy, and the train was parshley delayed, and wanted to turn back. The sun did come out, and began to enjoy but was a little uptight and we could have walked on, I just felt deflated and Henry then was upset and so we agreed to do more walking as we travelled nearer to Epsom.

So we are going to do more walking and walk to Epsom, but break it up, and perhaps do the whole walk but is a long way and something you need to walk towards, and my anxiety got to me today, and so need to chillout and not be so pessimistic and not allow dirty toilets and travel delays bother me. 

It is good that he wants to walk, and the last bit we did was good, walking passed a local pond, and so not going to put him off, as I like walking too, and plan to do more walking and do like the fact that he wants to do with me, and so I will work on my feelings, and I do like walking through London, so next time going to enjoy it and not allow my fears to stop me. Often you have to get out of your confort zone and challenge yourself, so that is what I am going to do.

If you know of some good walks then please comment below and what places you like to walk?

I will film it when we did, like today, and sharing via blog, and enjoy the surroundings and visit more places of where we have never been before. The UK has so many places to visit and would like to make time to discover my home Country and all its glory, and with my son. He is my companion, and because he loves trains, go to different trains to visit various places, and take it all in.

So going to watch a bit of TV and will blog again, next week.

Have a great weekends.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment