Wednesday 15 November 2023

We had a result

Yes, and I hope I am not tempting fate, but Henry didn't wet the bed lastnight, and it took bribery because he likes chocolate and said he can have some if he keeps the bed dry. Now I know many will be frowning at that, but as a parent, you have to do what you got to do, and its not a lot of chocolate, but also I am not co-sleeping with him now, and has made him get back to getting up and going to the toilet at night. See my posr below I wrote yesterday about it:

Last Christmas 2022

https://mydailythougthsandfeelings.blogspot.com/2023/11/parenting-dilemmas.html

I have started to buy gifts for Christmas and going to get my folder out to plan more and get organised and we, my son's dad, son and I may go away. Not sure where but I do like going away over Christmas so going to have a look as to where to go.

What plans do you have? Please leave a comment below. 

It is good with so much going on in the world in getting ready for the festive season, and so just got to get my self sorted out and get organised. 

I would recommend to have a planner or folder for Christmas to plan, and I think I should plan ahead like before, from when we get into a new year, as Christmas seems to be coming so quickly now, that I feel that I get behind, which adds to stress. 

Please check out my parenting blog site, as I put together a gift guide for parents. and can find it here: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com/2023/11/14/kids-get-ready-for-christmas/

I do have plans in going to a pantomime and today going to see if Henry go to his holiday club he goes to in the holidays. He really enjoys it and will use the time to sort Christmas out, and do plan in seeing a Pantomime. A tradition since a kid. 

There will vlogs coming to for this years Christmas I am just getting up to date with my vlogs to film more and during the Christmas period. 

So I look forward in sharing, and so have a fabulous Wednesday and will post again tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 




No comments:

Post a Comment