Friday 17 November 2023

Getting outdoors walking and exercising

So I have been out already and it feels so good. Henry, my son,  was picked up early to go to school and so used the opportunity to pick up bits I needed from Waitrose and walked back. It reminds me of how much I love to walk and why I have to go out on some days. I find it so fulfilling, and life shoudl be like that, when we spend a lot rushing around and getting from A to B.

Photo of one of my walks can't remember which walk this is but just being around Nature just makes me feel so good and calm

It is a nice sunny morning, and I have been walking indoors this week having a lot of rain, using my husband's treadmill and working out with my weights and doing regular leg exercises to help tone and strenghten them. 

I do write two fitness blogs, and so check them out: https://getfitgetactivewithme.blogspot.com/

https://sportsandfitnesspassion.wordpress.com

I love looking after my health and getting good amount of exercise it helps clear stress and calm myself down, to control my anxiety, I get in the mornings, making sure gets picked on time and is ready for school.

It doesn't have to be long exercise, but a short amount of exercise can still make a difference and just build up intensity to help your body and mind, and lowering the pressure to do exercise, and do something you enjoy, not what everyone else says to do. You can make your own rules and it is unique to each person and something I have learned through education. Exercise should be flexible and I add it into my schedule but I have not looked forward to it, so as soon as I get the boost to exercise, I get up and do it, without planning. 

I listen to my body and what it needs. My diet needs improving and need to gain back control on that and not getting obsseseive about it. 

Food should be good, and I do make sure I have plenty of fruit and vegetables but I get bored with eating that kind of food, so finding ways to still enjoy food and eat good at the same time. If anyone has tips please share. You can leave a comment below.

So I am finishing this blog here and be back blogging on Sunday so have a great weekend. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment