Friday 10 November 2023

Damn buses

This morning once my son was picked up to go to school, took a trip to Sainsbury's, because I needed a birthday cake and card, and other bits, and so glad I went in the morning, becauset waited for the bus and changed its desination, waiting for a long time, and this annoys because the fact I paid my far using my Oyster card to take me to the stop near my home in Epsom. 

London Southbank 

Being a Londoner this has happened to me a lot as would from childhood travel on the buses in London to various places and can be expensive when the bus teriminates before the stop you wanted, but looking at it, I like walking, so did some and was alright, and I got home, and wrapped up my sons birthday presents and got to sign his card.

I am not going to do much today just gonna take it easy and just get ready for the weekend, and plan for it.

Tomorrow we are off to watch football and Sunday planning on going up to London Waterloo and will clear camera to film. I like to treat myself with a trip up London and explore, but rememberance day on Sunday and so will be busy, so not planning on staying up there long. I would suggest if you like to visit London to go out early as places like the Southbank, London can be chaotic, but I still enjoy going up there and my son does too, so as its his birthday this weekend, going to take a trip up there. 

Any how going to end this blog here, and will blog again on Sunday.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment