Thursday 9 November 2023

Having a day indoors

I hope Thursday is going well, I am trying to export a new vlog for my Autumn Reset I did, getting tasks complete but having issues with the video software and been working on it all morning. Now is has successfully gone up to Youtube, check it out: https://youtu.be/HydQBMEwUjg

It has been a day indoors, I did pop to the shop this morning but that was it and I do like a day where I don't go out and have a chilled day, as it is coming to the end of the week, and  like to wind down and take it a bit easier, compared the beginning of the week. 


This week I have completed the 3rd edit of my book, sorting out birthdays, including my sons, tomorrow got to pick up a birthday cake, buy a card and wrapping up his gifts. There jusr one present gone missing, so may need to re-order. And on Saturday we are off to watch a footbal match, AFC Wimbledon against Doncaster Rovers, and then at the weekend we are off to the Southbank up London and then going to have a nice meal back in Epsom, in a pub and then after then will be planning Christmas. 

It is upon us and so need to get out my Christmas folder and already thinking of what to buy. When do you do your Christmas planning? I'd love to know and got any organisation tips. You can leave a comment below.

I always feel rushed, and anxious making sure I get presents and that in time, and why as soon as the holidays and birthdays in Novermber are gone, depending on when guy fawkes and Halloween can predict when the school half term on the UK is, I start to plan for the big C.

I do have a couple of birthdays before Christmas, and then one in the new year. So it means a lot of planning and getting ideas for gifts. I did do a video on my Youtube channel about Investing in Kids and Experience, if you'd like to check it out: https://youtu.be/i--zbKpxuo

Last year I did a Christmas Planner Guide, and so will be updating it to post this year to help give you ideas and if you have ideas of gifts then please share below.

So, I hope you have had a good Thursday and I will be blogging again tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment