Monday 22 April 2024

Learning/Building your knowledge and skills

Yes another start to the week. It means getting stuff planned. It means planning dinners and my work on books, blogs and videos and training. I train myself all the time to listen and learn, on different topics I am interested in, that is going to help push me forward to my dreams and aspirations.

I like to learn everyday and so will spend time watching others on Youtube that are already doing the things I want to do and reading books. Seeing other people make a success of their lives is inspiring and that there is plenty of success going around, that I know I am able to also be happy successful in my life.

When it comes to life you have take on risks, and test the water I always say, to see what suits you and if it is what you want to do in your life and learning from experts in that industry, or already doing it, is the best to learn to build you knowledge and understanding.

Going out into working world suited me, as it helped support myself instead of relying on my mum and dad and making money of my own. It was something I could be in charge of and I made mistakes, but that is how you learn aswell in your life, and find your skills you have and it can take many jobs and life experiences that can lead you to do what you want. 

My son is doing swimming lessons and he is good at swimming on his front rather than going back, and not an easy skill, and he was scared at first but loves the water now as one point he wouldn't even sit in the bath and so learning everyday and learning new skills each day can do wonders. 

I encourage to do self learning if you don't want to do a course with the internet now and books available.

There is Youtube University and Ted Talks, and go to the Careers Service and if you are on benefits then there organizations that offer free courses and I have done a few and if you are under the mental team in the UK there is what is known as the Recovery College. 

So lets live and learn, as you be amazed at what you find out.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment