Monday 15 April 2024

Building my energy and making the most of each day

So here we are a new week and my son has gone to school and I went out and got soaked. I do like to go out early as I have the rest of the day to play around with and getting all tasks for the day done. I am listening and watching, Behind the Diary on Youtube and just got to do some reading and then that means I have completed all I had planned to do, today and so can chill out. 


It is good to be productive and getting up early really helps me, and be on my laptop to edit a book I am working on and wrote down what food needs to be cooked and when by. It gives me such a good burst of energy and going out early can help too, Your body is made for you to move and think, and making the most of everyday. I think of my nan, on my mums side. She would always go out and sometimes twice, when she wasn't in the kitchen cooking or baking. 

I was caught out in the rain, and just posted on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/typicallondongal/?hl=en

In Epsom there are some good places to go for a walk and looking forward when it doesn't rain to do a bit of work outside and read, after a walk and just explore.

Since this morning the sun has come out, typical. 

Not going to let it get me down and still enjoy the day. 

I am going to start on a new series of Race Across the Road on BBC and yesterday watched the last one of series 1 and so going to start on series 2 and really good. 

If you have recommendation on good TV to watch then please leave a comment below. 

So going to end it here but will be back on this site tomorrow.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment