Tuesday 30 April 2024

A quick trip up to London

So today I took my son up London, but all he wanted to do was get on a train once we reached London Waterloo, wanted to have a donut and get the train back. Thankfully I got a coffee and him a cup of milk, and got two small donuts from the M&S store in the station, waited for the train to go back home, and that was it.

Now since my son was watching trains on his tablet next time wants to actually leave the station and walk again from London Waterloo to Epsom, or from Epsom to London Waterloo, which we have tempted, and then says he wants to go to Dorking. 

Kids change their minds a lot. Something you have to get used to, being a parent as it is hard to keep up with what they want to do. 

He then said he'd like to go by train from London Waterloo to Dorking, but agree we'll travel during the school holidays come up, to travel to Dorking from Clapham Junction, and just now changed it to travel from Earlsfield to Guildford. Well it will be nice to travel somewhere different. So we shall see. I did write a parenting blog today, if you'd like to check it out:https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com/2024/04/30/rewarding-your-children/

Tomorrow my Life Coaching Programme "Summer Project 2024" starts, and will be posting blogs on my site:


and filmed a video for it, if you'd like to check this out: https://youtu.be/-E2LmAU0xBg

We were lucky with the weather, and my son wants to play football but I have my pyjamas on now so had a tantrum. If I had known it was going to be this sunny late evening then I would have done, but tomorrow we will. I feel as a parent your always high demand. 

Anyway, I am going to enjoy the rest of Tuesday and will be back with a blog tomorrow. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment