Wednesday 24 April 2024

Changing your habits and environment

Hi and I took a trip up to London and just got back as I have done some good walking and having a mooch around the shops vlogging in Victoria and saw some good bits I'd like to buy, I will be taking another trip next week.

I got on the bus just now in Epsom after travelling back by train from Victoria and the bus diverted to the high street again and terminated the journey so went around one big circle, how annoying. 


Anyway apart from that it was a good trip and had a nice lunch in a restaurant Itsu and had Thai noodles with chicken and green beans, and my mum had a Coconut Soup, and do nice tea there too. They are in Victoria Street and there are two along the high street, as you walk straight ahead out if the  big entrance from the overground station, where you got more shops, and restaurants and stalls. 

I did film so will be in a vlog coming. (vlog channel: (4) Typical London Gal Carrie Holmes - YouTube). It is good to have a break from the same environment and take a trip on the train and bus and looking forward to when the weather warms up here in the UK and have a picnic and work outdoors.

One of my favourite things is reading in the park and eating outdoors with the sunshine and blue sky. 

This morning I published a new vlog: https://youtu.be/c0euxNq6XM8 so please check it out. 

I have continued to get up early if you have read my other daily blogs and it really has been the best thing I have done. I am realising that just by changing one habit a day can do wonders to how you feel each day. Yes I know it isn't for everyone, getting up early, but it doesn't have to be that, it could be cutting down on drinking coffee in the morning. There are days where I will take a break from it. Too much of anything can take its toll. 

It is what makes you want to get up and enjoy the days ahead. Its is what suits your wellbeing and having self belief that you can make positive changes in your life, and that there is a whole world outside waiting for you, it just takes that one change that can divert your feelings and thoughts of your life, so lets grow our lives and on the 1st May 2024 my Life Coaching programme starts, Summer Project 2024 Check out my Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/summer-project-2024/ and is to help you have a better life to have a better year, and yesterday posted my work book for it, check out my blog: http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2024/04/23/my-life-coaching-programme-summer-project-2024-helping-you-have-a-better-year-and-a-better-life-is-coming-at-the-start-of-may-2024/

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment