Monday 29 April 2024

Getting it done now it is Monday

So it is Monday once again and have completed all my tasks. Sorry not rubbing it in by any means, and found a simple system that works, as I would be fighting to get jobs done and completed. Giving myself that time in the morning has helped, along with not having to travel so much. 

Tomorrow as my son is off from school going to take him up London and be good to do something different and plan to do some writing in a coffee shop rather than indoors. It is good to have a change of environment, and will vlog, but need to clear memory stick to do so. I have been doing lots of filming and on Wednesday my Life Coaching programme starts and filmed a video for it, if you'd like to check it out: https://youtu.be/-E2LmAU0xBg   

I did my cheat sheets for my blog sites everyone one can build a castle and The Parenting Adventures Tips and tricks. So please if you'd like tips and ideas each week, to help you have a good week ahead, then please check them out, and free to download, and please check out my Pinterest as I post everything on there too: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/

I am watching Saturday's Britain's Got Talent and it is a choir singing and I am enjoying it this year. I was getting a bit bored with it, but they have really got some fantastic acts and if you got personality and charisma, you can entertain people, with talent. I like that they have all been very different. 

There is a secret I have been holding, and check out my video I filmed for my Life Coaching programme, to hear me talk about it, as I have started working on radio. 

It is so much fun and it has made me see that whatever you want to do in life then go for it, and yes it can take a while but once it has come true then all the hard work, it makes it worth it. 

There is nothing wrong with being ambitious but you have to make it happen, and that is take a risk, send that email or make that call, just taking that chance could really change you and your life.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment