Tuesday 23 April 2024

Variety Act on TV

Hi there and happy Saint George's day, and I did wear the colours today and do it for my dad and in laws, who would celebrate it each year. The last couple of years I have forgotten and so wanted to make the effort as it only comes round once of year, and we should celebrate where we come from. 

Talking about being from England do acknowledge that I am British too and watched Britain's Got Talent and oh my word,


Sydney Christmas was brilliant and have not stopped watching it, and watched Sunday's episode and this years is good, and so will be watching more next weekend and really love that they have had some real surprises. Not going to say too much as many may still have not watched and hate spoilers. 

As a kid I loved the Variety show and never missed a year and it still going on and like the different acts you get like Attraction who did a Shadow act and it was so clever and gave me goosebumps. 


Then there was Jonathan and Charlotte that sang Let this be our prayer and so yes it been more serious now and a lot of the acts seen so far have raised the bar and will support Variety acts out there. 

As a child was more confident than I am now and loved doing ballet and tap and then Ballroom Dancing and love dancing acts, comedians and magic, and that lifts you off your seat. 

Let me know who has been your favourite act from when it started to now. You can leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment