Sunday 28 April 2024

How I like to spend my Sunday

Today was my sons last Rugby club session for the season, and it an amazing club. It is run by volunteers, and they really are so inclusive as it is for children with learning difficulties and disabilities and one of the coaches had their own little boy joining in too. 

Everyone is so friendly and swear I have shared this before, but I just can't stop writing about it as it one of the best clubs my son has joined and he had the kit on for it today, which my mum bought for him and really suited him.

Check out Wimbledon RFC.

This was last week Wimbledon RFC 

I have planned for the week ahead, and already I feel as it is 1:37pm getting into my PJs already. 

Is it too early? 

What do you feel like doing on a Sunday when you've been out and it is raining outside? 

You can share in the comments below. 

Being a Sunday, when even though it is summer, still pretty cold, like to have a roast dinner, and then use leftovers the next day. 

I am making an apple crumble today. It is a long time since I made it, but looking forward it. This can be eaten once baked cold or hot, but realised we don't have cream or custard, to go with it but not going to fret and still enjoy. 

What is your favourite meal on a Sunday?

For me it has to a meal or a pudding that I don't always have in the week, and the same on Saturdays. Yesterday I had baked potato with lovely cheese and leaks. That is a nice meal and I had that last week with butter and cheese, and don't have all the time, but when I do I really enjoy it. 

This week my son is off on Tuesday so going to take him up to London and have a good day out.

I like going up to London each week, and this week we have the General Election, and so going to be voting, not going to say who, but do feel as a UK citizen that it is important to vote, as it is my right and for a party that really is going to make a difference to the country. 

Also we have a bank holiday coming up and I did a video talking about, please check it out: https://youtu.be/Yi_BSUErQck

So going to continue to enjoy my Sunday to be all fresh for a new week, 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment