Tuesday 16 April 2024

The Cost of living lets work together

Hello Hello! Being up since 5:30am I have completed my daily tasks and this not to make anyone to feel bad, its been a long time to find a system for me to stick to and now going to retire and do a workout indoors and then chill until my son returns from school and I have got dinner almost sorted. 


I have a slow cooked meal today, Beef Casserole and just got to do the potatoes for it. 

It isn't as warm as you think and have been feeling cold and so got a few layers on today and hope we can have warmer weather. I find it hard to work in the cold and my husband not happy that I have put the heat back on, and do wish that I didn't need to but I was freezing.

I do feel for those that are having to be in the cold and feel afraid to put their heating on because of the cost of the heating and those sleeping in the streets, with no place to go. 

When I have gone up London Victoria, seen people laying on the streets and it is heart breaking. It does make me see that I am lucky and have a roof over my head, but limited too and I do respect those I live with who pay for the utilities, so I only put the heating on if I am super cold which I was and so it won't be on for long. 

Soon there will be an election and I not confident about it and hope that whoever is in charge of the country, England make a real difference in helping people who are having to rely on every penny they have because of the cost of living, and are homeless. They do have hostels now, but still the only thing they have is drink and that needs to change. 

Every month now I will buy food or donate money to the local Foodbank in Wimbledon and want to do more, because I want to play my part in looking and supporting others and feel to help us all, is to give to those less fortunate and stop people having to be cold and not affording food and personal products.

So lets work together in building peoples lives so they aren't struggling and have more to go round as everyone can live and be happy and not having to scrimp and scrive, and not having enough of what they need to get by. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment