Tuesday 9 April 2024

What we have been doing so far this Easter Holidays 2024

Sorry if I haven't blogged for the last two days, it has been the Easter holidays and been a busy couple of days. Friday I did some training for a voluntary job. I will say what it is, once the training is done. Let me just say it is something I have wanted to do since a kid and very excited about it. 



I took my son to have his hair cut and then, on Sunday I took my son to see the new Ghostbusters film. It was okay but a bit too silly in parts I thought and I feel we have missed a film, and it was on BBC 1 and so feel we should have watched that one first. 

See picture above my son went to his rugby club which I'd recommend. It is at Wimbledon Rugby club. 

Its been a long time since I've seen a ghostbusters film, the last time was years ago and so couldn't wait to see this new rendition of the ghostbusters film, and glad we did and was good to see the original cast, from the first films back in the 80's.

Then there is TV, and I watched The Dropout on BBC iPlayer and it was very good. Not saying that I liked films where someone has committed fraud, but of the way it was played out and was good. The actress playing Elizabeth Holmes was fantastic and would recommend. 

I have been watching The Apprentice, even though each year I say I am not going to do so. It is okay but feel it is getting a bit repetitive, but still I like watching it, but not bothered of who wins, and like to see what tasks they have and this week it is the interviews and not sure how I feel about it. I will watch it but I do get if you run a business or want to, then you need to workout realistically if it is going to be good or bad, but then part of me feels uncomfortable when watching the interviews they have to do to get through to the next stage. I wonder how many other people feel the same. If you'd like to share you can by leaving a comment below. 

Stacy Solomon does a programme called Sort your life out is good and she is doing another show on Channel 4 so going to see if I can register and watch it. Yesterday I watched some shows on BBC 2 which were interesting, and Tom Kerridge has a new show where he with a group of people get fit and healthy again. I never always been a lover of BBC 2 but I enjoyed watching those programmes and will watch again. 

If you have any TV programmes that you'd recommend watching then please share below, or even films. I would like to go the new Garfield Film. I know for kids but I like children films. So may pay another visit to the cinema, so more daily blogs to come, and hope you are having a good week so far.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment