Wednesday 3 April 2024

Having a good routine that boosts your energy

So I am loving my new routine, in that I am up by 4am in the morning and I edited a vlog this morning whilst my son was in bed and got a vlog edited, check it out here: https://youtu.be/nEt0X33sGB0

I watched Youtube of videos saying getting up early around 4 or 5am is what many successful people do, and thought I was a night owl, but no and I am amazed by this change and many use it to exercise or meditate. 

For me I like to use this time to work on my content and getting other things done, take a shower and get ready for the day. I will have a cup of tea and now finding I am so much more productive.

I found now that I am less lazy and did get that voice telling me I should get the bus,, because I had to go to a appointment at my GP clinic but I just naturally walked. The "Inner Critic" will try to stop me, Check out this blog: http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2020/05/04/dealing-with-the-inner-critic/ It was raining but I had a baseball cap on and a hood, so didn't allow it to stop me in my tracks and enjoyed it. I like walking and like to do a bit each day. This helps with my mind and be present, living in the moment and now feel I am more aware of what is around me, and not daydreaming all the time. There has been times where I have daydreamed, all day and all night, which would make my mind so active I would not sleep. 

It is good to have a good routine that builds your energy rather than talking yourself out of doing different tasks and putting them off and just wanting to be back in bed. There is nothing against who do that, because everyone is different and there are people who love napping. I am not that sort of person and where I can get depressed and so like to be getting on with something. 

My mum never stops and rarely rests and goes to bed around ten to still get up at 5am to get ready to go to work. I no longer on my laptop in the evening and read. I sleep at the same time as my son and again feel so good about that.

On the Tuesday he went back to sleep and got an extra 45 minutes of sleep as he did have a long day on Monday, because we had family and friends over, and it was a good Easter and today he is at a Holiday club.

I hope you all are having a good half term so far. My son has a lot of easter eggs to get through, and am limiting chocolate, as this can affect sleep and also want him to eat healthy foods and that he finishes his meals.

I do have a parenting blog site, well two actually if you’d like to check them out please do. Check out these links here: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com

https://theparentingadventuresthebirthofmyson.wordpress.com

Many thanks for reading,

 

Carrie X 




No comments:

Post a Comment