Thursday 4 April 2024

Walking around Surrey and London

Hello and welcome to my daily blog. So yesterday I was up early again as my son had an accident and so had my cup of tea in the morning and wrote notes for my new video on my Youtube Channel My Way Of Living  then had a shower, then started a blog, which I have completed and  posted: http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2024/04/04/being-lazy-does-it-have-a-purpose/

Epsom Downs, Racecourse

I had a productive morning. I love being productive and did a long distant walk which I am super happy about and part of me were tempted to get the bus, but the sun was out, and wasn't cold and really helped stop fatigue, that I can get in the afternoon. I was feeling hungry and so got something to eat and a coffee and was on my way.

Walking helps me save money on travel, and I know I have said that you should not wear earphones, but I take that back as it can help. Everytime I approached a road I took my earphones out and listened to an audiobook. I am currently listening to: This girl is on fire by Andrea McLean

If you like audiobooks and have any recommendations then please share. You an leave a comment below.

I will be doing more, and hopefully if it doesn't rain do some more walking today, as will be spending the day with my son. He's was having fun at a holiday club yesterday, but will be keeping him entertained and don't have to be anywhere until the evening, so I am doing some training, and if it works out I will be sharing what it was for. 

Walking is my medicine and I love it, building my steps and paying attention of my surroundings, and in London and in Surrey there are some nice places to walk. Check out the Epsom Downs, such a lovely spot and in London, love walking along the river and check out places where I haven't be too for a long time and love being in the city. 

It can do wonders and there are London Walks you can do and charity walking events, like the Moon Walk, which raises money for Breast Cancer Research and Thames Path Challenge, and would like to do these again as they are such great events to do. 

So I hope you like this blog and will be writing more and have a wonderful Easter Holiday.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment