Thursday 11 April 2024

Getting to the end of the Easter Holidays

It is Thursday and up at 5am, and having my first cup of tea of the day. and feeling a little tired and thinking it was only, quarter to 6 it is quarter to 7 and so meant I had less time to get ready and make my son a packed lunch as he is off to a holiday club again. 

My son playing Basket ball Yesterday

The Easter Holiday's are coming to the end. 

How many Easter eggs have you still got? My son has quite a few and so will need to use these up so perhaps he can have a bit of one tonight. I was going to put a bit into his packed lunch today but forgot so tomorrow I am going to make sure I remember. 

I like to take it easy as it gets nearer to the weekend and end of a holiday and congratulate myself that I got through it. I love my son to bits and we have a lot of fun and tonight also. He's got so much energy that I can't always keep up, with him.

Later after my son has finished at the holiday club we're going to get a McDonalds and see if we can go back through South Park gardens before we head on back, which is a local park and my son and I spent some time there yesterday. 

It is so nice to have the days lighter now and feel you can do so much more. 

I have been watching Race Across the road, and watching first series and watched the celebrity one they did and so watching the non celebrity one and it is really good.   

Not sure if I'd ever do that, but would be good to do, as I have this fear of being stranded. Perhaps it would help get rid of this fear.

I was a bit annoyed with myself for going back to bed this morning as I felt worse for it so going to keep on getting up early as I do feel so much better when I do. 

Anyway enjoy your Thursday and will blog again tomorrow. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment