Thursday 18 April 2024

Apprehensive about my son Starting a new after school club

Sorry for not blogging yesterday, time and tiredness took over and so chilled for the rest of the day. I uploaded a new vlog for the week: https://youtu.be/yEv1YJHExW8

I filmed and uploaded a video on my other channel: https://youtu.be/5Y_QP95Cc7o

Most of my tasks are done I just got to collect my son from school today as he is starting an afterschool club and feel apprehensive about it, because it is not straight forward in getting there, so gonna leave early and walk there and get the bus back. 

He was very excited about it and will help with his communication and interaction with other children and pray that it goes well and he enjoys it. It is only for 5 sessions, but often that is enough as he also has swimming lesson at school today too, so he will be so tired tonight but he has so much energy so will help him to chill when we get home. 

Usually he wants to play on passed 7pm when I want to be winding down, and him not wanting to go to bed. When children have still got so much energy in the evening and hungry when he gets home from school, they can start to bounce off the walls and not sure what do with themselves so it is going to be good to do physical activity in the day to help with that.

Is it a boy thing? Please give me feedback. You can leave a comment below.

My son has ADHD and development delay, check out my parenting blog: https://theparentingadventurestipsandtricks.wordpress.com and it is challenging. He likes it when he has a set routine, so he knows what to expect, and can get upset if something is different to his normal routine. 

Kids like fun and the school my son goes to, is a LAN School, as he wasn't coping when it came to large size classes, and so now he has changed to a more of a special school he can do group learning being in smaller classes and is his third school, and now we got to start looking for secondary schools. It will be another LAN school and been told that because of he is under SENCO he can go to private LAN school, so going to be finding this out. 

If you have any advice on this then please let me know, I welcome it.

So going to concentrate on drinking my cup of tea, being lunchtime and will blog tomorrow too.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment