Thursday 25 April 2024

The Weekend is coming

Oh I am tired it has been a long day but glad I got all I wanted to get done and that is important. I plan my life so I don't get overloaded by doing so much, and I feel such a buzz as I walked to my sons school again today which is a far distance and is such a nice walk, and yes it rained but wasn't bothered. 

Taken on walk yesterday to my sons school

It is another day I was so tired in the end yesterday, and so it is the next day. 

Now it is the end of the week and glad the weekend is near as it is good to not have to not worry about my son getting ready for school and means we can venture out and not necessarily, be anywhere. 

I like to be away from my laptop and so I use the weekend to spend more time with my son and this weekend we are going to do our monthly task of buying food for the local foodbank, and love doing this and helping others out. 

Then there is TV. I am will be watching Britain's Got Talent but next week and then there is football on so will watch Match of the day on Sunday morning and then my son has his swimming lesson on Saturday and rugby club on Sunday. 

It is good to have things to look forward to. I will be sorting out my bedroom in Wimbledon and going to have a potter of cleaning things out, and will film. 

So yes so going to take a shower and will be blogging next week.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  

No comments:

Post a Comment