Wednesday 1 May 2024

Learning everyday

Hello it is the 1st of May 2024 and today I launched my Life Coaching programme "Summer Project 2024", please check out my site: http://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

Please check out the video I made today on my Educational Youtube Channel: https://youtu.be/9ohaKdBmL6s

I also posted a new Vlog: https://youtu.be/fmKqOrLBVwY

My printable for my Life Coaching programme you can find this on Everyone can build a castle.

Today I felt so energized and will be doing a new course and it is good to keep updating my knowledge of the topics I am interesting it, to help towards new opportunities. I love learning because I find it refreshing. I find it opens up the creative part of the brain. 

Reading is a great tool. I like to read a range of books from historic, to biographies and chick flicks. 

I do have a site that you should check out: https://wordpress.com/home/mybooksandstories.wordpress.com

It is helps with my future self and the books I want to write. 

To write you need to read. Even if you have a learning difficulty. Henry Wickler was dyslectic, and remember listening to his story as he has written books himself. If you want to do something you'll always find away. You don't even have to do a course, you can train yourself. I use Youtube to learn, books and reading other peoples blogs. 

I learn from my son. I learn from watching TV, and listening to Podcasts. 

The brain needs stimulation, as we can get bored so I make sure I educate myself each day to stop this from happening and can open a lot of doors to opportunities, and address your fears and take on challenges. 

We learn from making mistakes and accidents. Life is about learning to help us be happy and encourage yourself to seize the day and get out off our comfort zone to follow our dreams, and is why I have developed my Life Coaching Programme to help you do that. 

So lets learn together, so we can grow and teach ourselves.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment