Friday 29 March 2024

A Super Productive Day

So I hope you have all, had a good, Good Friday. I was up early again, check out my previous blogs, where I have written about my new morning habit.

The Kebabs I made last night, which I wrote about in yesterdays blog, were okay but forgot to season and put some oil over them, because they were a little dry. I will learn next time I make them, and that is one thing I would always advise, is never give up and keep trying, and it is a natural human living thing, to make mistakes, that is the only way we learn. 

I was doing a lot of planning today for various projects. When it comes to planning projects the one thing I advise is to brainstorm, create a vision board and read books like Atomic Habits, and doing 2 minute habits which following this method, has really helped get things done, and I have started like with getting up early, started to use my Google Calendar again, aswell as using OneNote, my diary and always have my journal and a notepad. 

It is so rewarding to be able to tick things off and completing my tasks I set out for the day. I have never been so productive in my life. Yesterday after I took part in doing LinkedIn training updated and changed my details and my profile, and today was planning for my Life Coaching Programme I do each year now, which is the Summer Project 2024, and will be blogs and videos with free resources, to help you have a better life and better year. I will talk about this more as we get near to the start, which is from 1st May to the 31st of August. 

If you like to see my previous blogs for my Life Coaching project then you can, they are all on my site: Everyone can build a castle

I also did some Life Coaching training, and worked on my book When Mothers are real which I am editing now and will be published soon, and popped out and got a few bits, my did some home learning with my son, to help reach his targets set out by his teacher at school and made dinner, gave my son a bath and now writing this blog, and will watch a bit of Youtube and then some TV. 

So, I won't be posting tomorrow as I don't on Saturdays but will on Sunday, maybe Monday but if not from next Tuesday onwards. So have a good rest of Good Friday, and have a great weekend. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment